May 1, 2015

[TRANS] 150427 Episode 2. Another cover story (Behind the scene), Tohoshinki for「SPUR」Magazine June Issue 2015

We talked to the photographer, AKINORI ITOH, behind the photoshoot of the cover and the special.

"The first time that I took pictures of TOHOSHINKI was about 7 ~ 8 years ago and since then I have taken their pictures for a few times. But every time I realize that they have not changed at all.. even they have now established as such big stars. They are not arrogant at all. They say hi to all of staffs and they are friendly.

And they remember all the works that we did together. This is really amazing. They remember at that time, at that photoshoot.. something like that they remember everything. They are truly professional. I really admire them. I have full respect for them.

It is really easy to work with them. Even though when they are exhausted, they put all their efforts to make photographs look better. Neither of them never forgets to check the monitor and they take screen shots with their smart phones. They are picky about how they look as a professional and they study and research for all the time. Their sense of beauty is extremely high. Also when I ask them to do something, they do not disregard or refuse to do that. They respond to my request in a sincere fashion. So they make me feel that we are working together to make one product. I have not met anyone like them. I think they let me know how high their motivations are in order to continue working globally. 

In addition, this time I realized that.. they… rather than taking individual (solo) photographs, when they are together, they are much more relaxed.. they give off a softer aura and their facial expressions become much better. I guess that is because the two of them are really close, therefore such expressions come out naturally. And the one who leads the two of them when they are taking photos together is Yunho-san, as you might have guessed.

Credit: SPUR
Translated by beriko0214
Shared by Uknow Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment