May 12, 2015

[TRANS] 150506 TVXQ!’s Interview for Baidu King Bar


Yunho section:

Q. Having come to China so many times, what is your deepest impression of Chinese fans?
– The deepest impression I have is of everyone who often come to the airport to receive us. Everytime they come to the airport, just to see us for that short time to give us a specially warm welcome, excitedly waving their hands at us, that is my deepest impression.

Q. at the last concert of the japan tour, the two of you cried. Why is that?
– During the Japan concerts, no matter what, the time that we could spend with everyone was not much, we would soon not be able to meet with them for awhile, so when I thought about the memories of those years that we had spent with everyone on stage, also when fans had prepared the surprise EVENT at the last part, and the screen projected us working together with the staff, I couldn’t help but cry at the memories of the ten years.

Q. Korean fans are called Cassiopeia, Japanese fans are called Bigeast. Can you give Chinese fans a name?
– If everyone wants, of course excluding Cassiopeia or Bigeast, if there is a chance, we will definitely give everyone a nice-sounding name. Everyone must tell us what kind they would like~

Q. When you see Changmin strip on stage, do you ever feel like revealing your body on impulse?
– Changmin is very handsome when he takes off his clothes, and now his body is too good. All the more I do not feel like revealing. If there is a chance in the future, I might try. Perhaps because during the time of Mirotic, I had stripped too often, I now do not have any special thoughts (about it), haha

Q. Usually when you are with friends, besides bowling, are there any other exercises that you like?
– i’ve always been exercising, recently I have developed an interest in billiards and would like to practise. I am also learning a little bit of golf.

Q. What is most meaningful present that you have received from fans?
– Although I can remember each of the presents, but the one that made me the happiest and has the most meaning, is the Yunho Education Centre that fans established in Ghana. If more people could do charity work because of me, that would be good. It is wholly thanks to everyone that I could fulfil the promise that I had before.

Changmin section:

Q. Having come to China so many times, what is your deepest impression of Chinese fans?
– I have always thought that “red” is the colour that suits China the most. When we hold concerts in China, everytime we see fans raise red lightsticks and make the Red Ocean, I feel it is especially pretty.

Q. At the last concert of the japan tour, the two of you cried. Why is that?
– I should say it was the feeling of that moment? When I thought about the few years that we would not be able to hold concerts, and would have to say goodbye for awhile, it seemed like I would miss everyone more and more. At the same time, I was really grateful to fans.

Q. The mandarin song “Ting Hai 听海” had received a big response, have you been practising any other mandarin songs?
– if there is a chance, I would definitely like to sing a mandarin song again for everyone.

Q. Everytime you come to China, you must always eat Hai Di Lao (hotpot), what kind of food do you like at Hai Di Lao? Besides Hai Di Lao, is there any delicious Chinese food that you like?
– I really like spicy chicken, Sichuan food too is not bad. I also like it alot when dipping (food) in spicy sauce while eating hotpot.

Q. You will soon be appearing in “The Scholar Who Walks The Night”, it would be your first time appearing in period costume. Do you have confidence in your appearance in period costume?
– uhm.. If it fits me, it would be really good. Haha~

Q. Do you believe that there are vampires in this world?
– ah.. Although there could be, I haven’t thought about this question >_>

Translated by snxy: 1, 2, 3 & 4
Shared by Uknow Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment