May 12, 2015

[TRANS] 150508 In-Seok (SHU-I) & Tae Hoon (CODE-V) Mention Yunho for “Let’s Meet at the Intl Market”


◆ In the Vietnam War scene, TVXQ’s Yunho appears, what do you think of it?

In Seok (Shu-i): The senior who is always showing off cool songs and dances in Japan, is also good at acting! I was impressed. Of course, as Yunho is from Gwangju, I had the thought that movie’s stage (setting), Busan and dialect would be entirely different, but I was surprised as the Busan dialect was also used there

Tae Hoon (CODE-V): I had thought of U-Know senior who is normally fixed as a cool senior, but in the movie, he showed a totally different image, I thought he was professional, as expected.

In-Seok: In U-Know Yunho’s movie scene, I was expecting to see if he would sing a TVXQ song, but as expected, it wasn’t! (laughs) I wanted (to hear) ANDROID (Tohoshinki’s July 11 2012 single)! I like it a lot.1


Credit: KpopStarz.jp
Translated by snxy
Shared by Uknow Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment